Thursday, February 12, 2009

Corporate Nocturnal

They strike during the weary hours of night. And battle it out through the waking hours of dawn until some monstrous projects have been subdued. Equipped with energy drinks, they clash and spell out all calls, designs, writings, and medicines just to save the one thing that motivates them to fight on… financial stability.

Nightshift work is not new to many people, especially call center agents. I am not against nightshift job but imo (in my opinion), people were not built to work at night. It is no wonder that our biological clocks tell us to sleep during the night. And no normal guy can say that he can sleep in the morning without any hassles.

Currently I’m on the night shift, and I don’t like it. Sometime next week I hope to be back in the morning shift.

Please read this article Night shift and You. It’s a good read.