Tuesday, February 21, 2017

When It's Time to Move On

I’m not talking about the type of moving on wherein there’s no responsibility involved. We’re already married and we have a very handsome boy. But out of nowhere the problem began. I cannot decipher how it happened or who is at fault. But I do know that it will be unresolvable through time existent.

Was it December when everything started to fall apart? I cannot tell. Maybe it was even earlier than that. Maybe even from the time that we have met.

I’m not perfect. In fact, a super flung from even being normal. Not as brilliant as most men. Not handsome. And very much financially incapable.

Maybe it was all that. Maybe that’s the reason why I was ordered to leave. Like an unwanted garbage that was needed to be thrown away.

It is all very sad. But I cannot let myself just fall into sadness and chaos because of all this. No! I may not be perfect. I may not be normal. May not be that brilliant and not that handsome. I may not be financially capable. But I know that I’ve tried. And am still trying.

I’m sorry for all the mistakes that I’ve made. For all the wrong things I’ve done. Sorry as I maybe, there’s no turning back. Move forward. It’s just time to move on.